WHY DO I BELIEVE?
My salary is the fruit of many hours of hard work every month, so I want to get the most out of it.
I want a bundle of benefits that are tailored to my needs, giving me options to save and borrow at
With the Salary Package from Banif Bank, I can get more benefits with my salary.
If I earn at least €750 net per month, I can get access to a range of tools and services, including:
a free cheque book, Visa Debit Card and Banif@st Internet Banking, which enable me to manage my funds and carry out transactions almost anywhere in the world;
a fee-free Classic Credit Card for the first year*, with a standard credit limit of €1,000 and free travel insurance, free purchase protection insurance, and discounts on health schemes and insurance premia; and
- a credit line of up to €1,000**, which will give me the flexibility to meet any short-term requirements that may arise.
The Salary Package is designed to help me get more out of my savings. I will be entitled to:
- premium interest rates on the Direct Salary Account***, if I choose to deposit my salary into this account via direct credit;
- 25 bps bonus interest on the Monthly Savings Scheme; and
- a bonus rate on standard 1-year term deposits.
If I'm looking to finance personal projects or to purchase a new home, being a Salary Package holder will get me:
- a discount of 25 bps on the rate of unsecured Personal Loans*;
- a discount of 25% on Personal Loan processing fees*; and
- a discount of 25% on Home Loan processing fees up to a maximum discount of €150*.
To get started, all I need to do is visit a Banif branch or call Customer Care on 2260 1000.
Terms and conditions apply.
*Loans and credit cards are subject to the Bank’s lending criteria.
** This facility will not incur any debit interest but will be subject to a fee of €0.25 per day for every day it is utilised.
*** The Direct Salary Account is available to clients who hold one of the following products with the Bank: a term deposit, a savings scheme, a credit card or a loan facility in addition to the direct credit of salary.
The Bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw the product from the market at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 383 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 – 203, Level 2, Rue D’Argens, Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta.
Terms and Conditions