WHY DO I BELIEVE?
Banif Bank and PAVI Supermarket have developed co-branded card
specifically designed to offer me rewards when shopping at PAVI and PAMA.
As a one-time subscription offer, I will receive:
- a number of discount vouchers amounting to €50 redeemable at the outlets within PAVI and PAMA Shopping Complexes; and
- 500 Bonus Points.
As a PAVI Credit Card holder I will also earn:
- double Bonus Points on purchases paid with my card. These bonus points can be exchanged for cash vouchers which can be used to pay for future shopping at PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets, and other outlets collaborating in these Loyalty Schemes within the PAVI and PAMA Shopping Complexes.
The PAVI Credit Card is designed to help me get the most out of my shopping experience with exclusive benefits at PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets and other outlets within the Complexes. With it I can:
- get access to a minimum credit limit of €500 with an interest free period up to 51 days - all without even having to pay an annual fee;
- benefit from no daily limit on purchases, whilst being able to withdraw an ATM Cash Advance of up to €500*
- settle the minimum of 50% of my balance easily with every month's direct debit, with the option of making additional repayments through internet banking if I prefer; and
- use the PAVI Credit Card within the PAVI Shopping Complex and PAMA Shopping Village at no cost**.
To get started, all I need to do is visit any Banif Branch and take my PAVI Bonus Card***, ID Card, FS3 and bank statements of all accounts held with other banks.
The monthly statement will be issued on the 2nd of each month or the next business day if this falls on a Saturday, Sunday, public or bank holiday. The Bank will not issue a monthly statement if no amount has been debited or credited to the card account since the preceding monthly statement was issued, or if there is no outstanding balance due by the card holder in respect of the card account. Furthermore, the payment date for the direct debit mandate is on the 22nd of each month or the next business day if this falls on a Saturday, Sunday, public or bank holiday. Therefore, cleared funds must be made available by the 21st of the month.
A minimum of 50% of your balance needs to be settled with every month’s direct debit. The card holder can also choose to pay 75% or 100% of the balance. Additional repayments can also be made through internet banking.
- No daily limit on purchases.
- ATM Cash Advance of up to €500.
A standard credit limit of €500 applies. Higher limits can be applied for on an individual basis.
No annual fee is applicable on the PAVI Credit Card.
Card holders will get 2 points for every €1 spent. In addition, PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets will give extra Bonus Points on individual products under special offers, and for total purchases in excess of a minimum value as established by PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets. Card holders can earn double the points given on such schemes, as may be offered by PAVI and PAMA from time to time.
The PAVI Credit Card can be used both within the PAVI and PAMA Shopping Complexes as well as outside the Complexes, at other retailers or ATMs. If the card is used for payment outside the PAVI and PAMA Shopping Complexes a fee of €2.50 will be charged for each effected transaction.
ATM withdrawal fees, missed repayment fees, over the limit fees and other fees may be applicable as per Bank's Tariff of Charges.
Investigation Fees on Disputed Transactions
When the card holder reports an unauthorised transaction, the Bank will carry out a full investigation. If following an investigation by the Bank, the investigation results show that the report made by the Card holder was unfounded, the Bank will collect the respective disputed transaction fee from the Card holder.
Loss or Theft of Card
The Bank must be notified immediately by calling on 2260 1000 or by visiting any of the Bank’s branches during opening hours when:
- the card has been lost or stolen;
- the PIN has become known to a third party; or
- there is a suspicion that the card and/or the PIN may have been misused in any way.
Such notification may also take place at any bank branch displaying the Visa brand signage.
*Terms & conditions apply. All credit cards are subject to the Bank's lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw the product at its sole discretion and without any prior notice. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994 and is a member of the Depositor Compensation Scheme established under the Depositor Compensation Scheme Regulations (Legal notice 383 of 2015). Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D'Argens, Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta.
**I can use my PAVI credit card outside the Complex or at other retailers or ATMs against a fee of €2.50 for each transaction.
***If I am not yet enrolled in the PAVI loyalty scheme, I need to contact a PAVI Customer Care representative and apply for the PAVI Bonus Number before visiting a Banif branch.
The PAVI Credit Card from Banif Bank is 3D Secure. This technology gives me an additional layer of security when shopping online, and further protects against unauthorised and fraudulent card transactions by requiring authentication whenever an eligible purchase is made. More information, including an FAQ and terms and conditions, are available here.
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader®
(if you don't have it please click here to download and install)