WHY DO I BELIEVE?
I support the most popular football club in the world.
I have experienced the highs of winning the treble in 1999 with a last minute goal,
and the lows of losing a Premier League Championship in the nail-biting final seconds of the match.
The Red Devils have offered me countless glorious moments.
Now I can get my very own moment of glory with the Manchester United Credit Card from Banif Bank!
The Manchester United Credit Card gives me some exclusive benefits. I can enjoy a minimum credit limit of €1,000 on my personal card and €3,000 on a corporate credit card, whilst choosing my own repayment options. In addition I can benefit from:
- free travel insurance;
- free purchase protection insurance*;
- insurance and health scheme discounts;
- Visa Global Customer Assistance Services;
- 10% Megastore (online) discount*;
- 10% Manchester United official membership discount;
- 10% Manchester United Red Cafè discount*; and
- 20% Manchester United museum and tour discount when booked and paid one day in advance.
Applying for a Manchester United Credit Card is simple. All I need to do is visit a Banif branch and present:
- my ID Card
- evidence of income – either last year’s FS3 and the last 3 months’ payslips or last 3 years’ Income Tax return including the Profit and Loss Account; and
- bank statements of all accounts held with other banks.
*Terms and conditions apply. Free insurance policy and discount applies when paying with the Manchester United Credit Card. All credit cards are subject to the Bank's lending criteria. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend this product at its sole discretion. Banif Bank (Malta) plc is a credit institution licensed to undertake the business of banking by the MFSA in terms of the Banking Act 1994. Registered in Malta C41030 - 203, Level 2, Rue D'Argens, Gzira, GZR 1368, Malta.