The Bank is seeking to recruit an Information Security Manager to join its Information Technology Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- analyse, plan and co-ordinate all the work required in relation to the Bank's various system security issues (both infrastructure systems and business systems)
- plan and perform routing monitoring of systems security with an aim to design and propose continual improvement
- act as the Bank's contact person with external parties for all information systems security
- keep abreast with the ever changing landscape in relation to information security
- inform senior management of all security issues and plans to mitigate such issues
- inform senior management of any breach or potential breach in the Bank's security
- plan and train all Bank employees on information security and its aspects
- assess the impacts on systems when change requests are made or technology advances are proposed
- maintain a healthy review of all information systems in the Bank in order to identity potential security treats or weaknesses and recommend, plan and implement improvements.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- have a tertiary level of education in Information Security or related field
- relevant security certification (such as CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- have experience in developing information risk management frameworks, conducting information risk assessments, maintaining a risk register and articulating information risks using business friendly language
- have experience in defining security requirements for new IT projects and initiatives, and helping projects teams embed security into business processes, IT solutions and systems
- strong logical, analytical, methodical, investigative and auditing skills
- able to communicate effectively and clearly as well as build and foster strong relationships
- able to work on own initiative with a solutions driven approach to work.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com