The Bank is seeking to recruit an Executive to join its Risk Management Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and you satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- contribute towards achieving the Unit's objectives as formalised in periodic risk plans
- assist when Head of Unit is unavailable
- perform ad hoc and other newly emerging tasks in line with service exigencies as dictated by both internal and external factors
- contribute to the development, implementation and updating of: risk and econometric models, risk metrics, risk management tools and other relevant risk management concepts
- conduct reasoned analysis to develop analytical skills related to all other risks on an enterprise-wide basis
- be familiar with the most relevant applicable regulations.
Competencies and experience
You are a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning, able to work in a dynamic environment, meticulous and organised in your work.
- hold an honours degree level of education in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance (ideally Economics)
- have 2 years' experience working in a risk management environment
- have excellent managerial and team development skills
- be able to analyse financial reports, cash flow forecasts and business plans and draw reasonable inferences and interpretations.
- be confident in using Ms Office
- be highly competent in report writing
- have analytical disposition focused mainly on risk mitigation measures
- be capable of interpreting and working with numbers
- have excellent communication skills, be committed and mature
- be confident, possess an acute eye for detail and work well under pressure.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank by Friday, 23rd December only by email on email@example.com