The Bank is seeking to recruit a Customer Relationship Manager to join its Corporate Banking Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined here, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
We are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180 people, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to:
- initiate and enhance relationships that lead the Bank to meet its objectives for profitability and business growth, while promoting the Banif brand and its products
- assess and analyse customers' business needs, strengths and weaknesses in an endeavour to provide them with solutions through the various products and services made available by the Bank
- develop and enhance a strong relationship with clients, and deal with the credit requirements of customers in your portfolio
- build a healthy portfolio of customers whilst ensuring a high and sustained level of service
- work with colleagues in other business units to create best synergy.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team oriented approach to work.
You must also:
- be a professional with commercial focus, excellent communication skills, committed and mature
- be able to identify customers' needs and provide suitable and efficient solutions
- possess a strong background in financial analysis and business appraisal to be able to analyse financial reports, forecasts and business plans and draw reasonable inferences and interpretations therefrom
- be a leader with a natural flair in developing positive business relationships
- be able to make sound credit decisions and attract deposits
- have a minimum of 3 years of similar work experience, especially in personal and business banking, with specialisation in credit evaluation
- keep abreast with business and current affairs.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org