The Bank is seeking to recruit a Call Centre Officer to join its E-Channels Unit.
If you are interested in joining the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined hereunder, then we are interested in you.
Who we are
Banif is a Maltese Bank and forms part of a highly diversified, multi-national group of companies, with a global approach, that is highly ambitious and has a strong vision for growth. We offer simple and efficient banking and are committed to deliver solutions that meet our customers' present and future financial requirements.
You will be required to:
- Answer customers’ queries and provide a high level of customer service via phone, e-mails and messages at all times;
- Use an effective approach to handle telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages and call backs;
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behaviour types on the telephone;
- Follow-up on customers’ written requests and direct customers to the service they require;
- Make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers;
- Accomplish sales and other targets as required;
- Be able to work independently and display time flexibility towards shifts as per work exigencies;
- Assist customers with the use of the Bank’s direct channels including but not limited to the Bank’s website and internet banking;
- Liaise with other Units/Departments as required;
- Present new solutions according to client’s needs;
- Use experience to promote and present new ideas;
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner;
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s guidelines, policies and procedures at all times; and
- Perform other related assignments/projects as requested by Management.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should also have a positive attitude, be well-organised, with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team-oriented approach to work.
You must also have:
- Ideally have a Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent
- Have knowledge of banking fundamentals
- Be proficient with MS Office applications particularly excel
- Have strong communication and telephone skills
- Be Fluent in Maltese, English and ideally Italian
- Previous experience working in a Call Center will be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach the Bank only by email on email@example.com